Unpaid Overtime? Dallas employment lawyer Barry Hersh and Hersh Law Firm, a Dallas employment law firm, offer free phone consultations to employees and independent contractors located anywhere in Texas who believe that they have been improperly denied overtime pay. Contact Us now to learn if you are owed overtime pay.
Businesses employ full-time Human Resources staff and attorneys in their effort to understand the law’s complex requirements. It’s no surprise then that individuals face significant obstacles when attempting to understand their workplace rights and obligations.
- All consultations are confidential and “by appointment only.”
- Consultations generally are in-office. Telephone consultations are available only for persons located outside the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, or who have a physical or mental disability that impairs their ability to to attend an office consultation.
- Often, an employee’s rights, duties, and options can be explained during a single consultation lasting an hour or so. If this isn't the case, however, Barry will make every effort to notify you that additional attention is required to fully address your employment law issue.
- Consultations are offered on an hourly and flat fee basis. However, a reduced fee consultation may be available based on a number of factors, including the nature of your legal dispute and Barry's interest in your case. If you believe your circumstances merit a reduced fee consultation, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you're interested in scheduling a consultation, please complete the law firm’s Contact Us form and provide as much information as possible regarding your legal issue.
- Be sure to include an e-mail address and telephone number where we may reach you.
- If you are employed and your issue concerns your current employer, we strongly discourage you from providing us with your work e-mail address. Information transmitted to/from this e-mail address may not be confidential.
- If you have not received a reply to your inquiry within 24 hours or your matter is urgent, be sure that you answered each of the Contact Us forms' questions. The law firm may not respond to forms submitted with incomplete information.
by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.